Our 2019 LTV Corner Bed is almost perfect for our needs.
But not quite… So I’ll be posting our projects below as they are completed. Click on any picture to see the story.
WARNING: Many of my projects include messing with lethal amounts of electricity. These articles are to be considered inspirational only – use them as a starting point to dream up your own upgrade. They are not “how-to” guides. I forget or don’t include some steps.
So follow along at your own risk, and don’t blame me if you burn down your RV.
For a rundown of our buying experience see RV Buying Experience.
Also see my pages of RV product reviews. The distinction is, if you need to get out your tools for more than a minute, its reviewed here.
- Add shelves to RV closet
- Replace Jensen Radio
- Microair Easystart 364
- Rewire RV with Xantrex 3000 XC Pro and (3) Renogy 100Ah 12V Bluetooth Batteries
- Deep Dive into Isotherm Cruise 165/219
- TST 507 Series 6 Flow Thru Sensor TPMS System with Color Display
- Replace RV Propane Regulator
- Adding a dash switch to IRD / Battery Relay
- Pepwave MAX Transit Duo Cat12
- RV Dual Cigarette Lighter Socket and USB
- Upgrade Battery Isolation Relay Cole Hersee
- RV 600 Watt Solar Install
- VanTop H610 10″ 2.5K Mirror Dash Cam
- Victron Venus GX
- Progressive Dynamics PD9180ALV
- Isotherm Cruise 219 RV Install
- SmartSolar MPPT 100/50 Charge Controller
- Battleborn Lithium RV Install
- Magnum Energy ME-RC50 Remote Control
- Mother of all RV Internet
- Victron BMV-712
- Pioneer AVIC-W8400NEX
- To Macerate, or Not to Macerate?
- RV Bidet!